Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Computer torture

My computer link up is dead! Extensive detective work has not uncovered the problem or the solution and I am finding it to be somewhat torturous! I really have a love/hate relationship with my computer...can't live with it, can't live without it!
So if you are expecting an email from me, please know that I am not ignoring you! I can't access my email or connect to the internet. I am writing from my parent's computer, which is dial up (horrors!) But hey, it's a working dial up!
Computer problems have not interfered with my progress on Bonnie's mystery though. I have almost finished step #3 and will post a photo of my blocks whenever my computer is fixed.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You have my sympathy!

Millie said...

I completely understand computer torture, given that I am a Network Administrator in real life. Real computer torture is when something is broken and I can't figure out what it is and I can't fix it. Although that's not even as bad as the days when everything I touch breaks.

Good luck on the computer and the quilt.

Jean said...

I know what you mean. I had service but somehow couldn't hook up to it, so I was not happy. I got it worked out with the help of Best Buy Geeks! Hope you get yours fixed soon!

Carole said...

Strange how we come to consider our computer as essential as a phone or transportation. There was a lady on one of my groups who decided to cut ties via technology. Sort of the going green thing. Said her proper goodbyes to the group. In less then a month, she was back on line. Couldn't live without her computer and the contacts she had made. I don't think I could either! I have come to know so many people from all over the globe. A computer to me is as essential as a phone! Keep well!