Wednesday, April 07, 2010

One block at a time

I have been trying to spread out any extra quilting minutes the last couple of weeks to make a little bit of progress on some of my UFO wish list projects (see sidebar on the right).
I have made some progress on my BeAttitudes quilt, and while watching "Dancing With the Stars", I have finally finished sewing in the thread ends on block #5 and #6 and they are done!


Do you realize what that means?!?
That means I am half way finished with the blocks for this quilt!
And here are the first 6 blocks on my design wall!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great blocks, Kathy! You are rockin'

julieQ said...

OH, Kathy!! Love them!! Each one is just so cute!

scraphappy said...

Yea, halfway done, those really are such cute blocks, they will turn into a fun quilt.

Diane said...

Doesn't that make you feel good when you realize you're getting there! wahoo!

scrappy nanna said...

BE..AUTIFUL!!!!It is nice to accomplish things even if they are only small steps on the way to the finish line!

Janet said...

These are so cute. I have this book and want to make the quilt. Haven't even started. This makes me want to start, but I already have too many started projects. Keep at it--I'll be back to check on you.

Karen said...

I like your fabric choices for your blocks!

Ariane said...

Your blocks look wonderful.

Vivian said...

I love it. This quilt is on my summer to do list.

Gari in AL said...

Great blocks. And I can see a lot of work went on there. Good luck on the other six.

Jeanne said...

Your blocks are beautiful! I love this book of beAttitudes.

Zlaty said...

Wow you are so much ahead of me with those blocks! Picking fabric is hard work! :)

Very pretty!