Monday, October 12, 2015

Empty Design Wall Monday

Nothing is on the design wall today. It's all about machine quilting in my sewing room this week. I have 3 quilts that are in various stages of being completed:
*"Easy Street" which is my UFO for October,
*the quilt along mystery called "Country Roadsfrom Lori at Humble Quilts, and

*"Cozy Afternoon" which is a free BOM from Jacquelynne Steves. I am free motion stippling this quilt, being careful to go around the embroidery stitches. The big reveal is tomorrow, so I have about 24 hours to get 'er done! No pressure!

9 comments:

Gina said...

I'm the same as you. It's all about quilting in my sewing room too

Deanna W said...

Hope all that turkey doesn't keep you from getting it all done!!

Jeanna said...

It is looking good under your needle. I look forward to seeing the finishes.

Lisa J. said...

Good luck with your 24 hour finish.

BarbCarol said...

I am envious of your machine quilting. I have always done hand quilting, but with 4 vintage Singers, am trying to teach myself machine quilting. Pretty poor results so far. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, Lakeshore Stitches....much appreciated.

Mary said...

Yea for "reveal" days! I'll be watching for it in the AM. Happy Canada Thanksgiving Day to YOU!

Kaja said...

Can't even imagine having 3 lots of quilting on the go at once! I like what you show in the picture today and look forward to your reveal.

margaret said...

oh dear have I missed some of the crazy afternoon posts as |I have only got up to making the 5th block? Yours is looking good, have so enjoyed this project, the only BOM I have done on time well I thought I was on time with it!

Kate said...

Sound like you well on the way to some finishes in the near future.