Friday, October 16, 2015

Local Quilt Show Today

Just a quick reminder (for my local readers) about the Waterloo County Quilters' exhibit today and tomorrow. They always have a terrific quilt show with a vendors mall. You can see the details and the raffle quilt here.


And here is a little teaser.... when my friend Sandy came over to sew last week, she brought one of her show quilts. It is made of batik scraps and it just sparkles! You will definitely want to get your eyeballs right up to this one to see all the amazing quilting details.

Hope to see you at the show!

7 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

take lots of pictures for us! :)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I love log cabin quilts, and I am going to make one using this setting - soon!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We have a local show this weekend too. Love the classic log cabin - her border(s) treatment is a wonderful look to this.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Love local quilt shows we have one coming in November, am sure there will be many lovely quilts at the show

Nancy-Rose said...

I'm going tomorrow! Maybe I'll see you there?

Kate said...

Sandy's quilt is beautiful. Enjoy the show.

Janet O. said...

Oh, my goodness. I am in Love with that quilt!!