Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Small, Smaller, Smallest Blog Hop

Were you able to visit the blogs from Day 1 of the blog hop yesterday? SO many wonderful projects by such talented sewists! My day to post my little project is tomorrow and I am excited! 
Here is a sneak peak... 
I made my project from these bags of scrappy pieces. In them are 1" squares and strips, partially made blocks, many 4 patch blocks and double 9 patch blocks ... it's a miniature quilt maker's playground!



Tonight I am finishing up 2 miniature quilts for a giveaway draw. They are so darn cute... just wait til you see! Come back tomorrow for Day 3 for the big reveal of my project and see the draw prizes.





Today is Day 2 of the block hop and here are the blogs you can visit today to be inspired by bloggers making little treasures: 


March 6



4 comments:

Turid said...

I think we're a bit crazy, but it's a fantastic craziness. Looking forward to seeing your post tomorrow. I have my post up today.

The Cozy Quilter said...

You could spend days playing with the contents of those bags! so much fun!

Mary said...

You are teasing me...I will have to go visit some Blogs today. Be back tomorrow to see yours.

Jenny said...

Mmmm, wonder what you are making? I'll have to be patient and wait till tomorrow.